Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Kids OOTD #1

My daughter wanted to be included in my blog so I decided to do an OOTD for them.

Z was wearing a white top from Carter's, I got it for her last summer but it was way too big, it was still to big this time around but it was at least wearable. I think the top looks cute on her. The jeans are from the Baby Gap and the sandals are from Walmart. The sandals are a bit big too but she loves wearing them.

Max is wearing a cute little froggy outfit from Carter's. Z wanted me to make sure I got the froggy on his bottom in the photo lol. Welp that's what the kids are wearing.




3 comments:

  1. awww... you have cute babies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eek they're adorable! The froggie is definitely the cutest part of his outfit heheh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah--- cuuutee. <33

    I like the jeans. Haha

    ReplyDelete