Wednesday, July 13, 2011

My Best Friend's Wedding

One of my best friends got married yesterday. I still think she should have waited a little longer before taking the final step, but I am still happy for them. The wedding was beautiful. The groom was standing in the archway crying when we(the bridesmaids and groomsmen) were walking down towards the pavilion. He almost made me start crying. I wish I could have taken more pictures, I did get one shot of the bride before the wedding started though.

I haven't done my makeup in a while because I had a darn mosquito bite on my eyelid. Luckily the bump started to away just in time for the wedding. I really liked the look. I used foundation and a gold/orange gloss to give my lips a nude sort of effect. 







Sorry for the sideways pics I'm a phone blogger and I am too lazy to go back and rotate the pictures lol

3 comments:

  1. Awwee congrats to your friend (: i've only been to two weddings in my entire life.. i didn't really enjoy either one. but then i was 8, and 12. i think if i went to a wedding now, i'll be more emotionally moved. i.. can't wait for my own wedding hahah. first, i'll need a boyf of course =.= fingers crossed!

    i love your eyes! are you wearing contacts?

    great makeup look.

    omgosh i hate it when mosquito bites happen in the weirdest places. the eyelid being one of em =.=

    love,
    mimi

    P.S. $25 giveaway to Apothica (an online cosmetics boutique) on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol yea you can't really get married without a boyfriend first.

    Yes they are contacts. My first pair of circle lenses, I can't wait to get another pair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow-- LOVE the way you blended your eye makeup. <33 You have such a beautiful eye shape-- I cannot get over it~.

    And your brows are also well-shaped.

    Congrats to your BF on getting married~.

    ReplyDelete