Saturday, July 23, 2011

Review : Hard Candy 1000 Lashes & Black Radiance Eye Appeal

Yesterday I was in Walmart and decided to take a stroll down the makeup aisle. I always wanted to try the Hard Candy line so I decided to start with some mascara. Why mascara? I don't know I just wanted some darn mascara lol. I chose 1000 Lashes fiberized lash weave mascara in midnight black. I also picked up Black Radiance Eye Appeal Blending Pencil in khol brown.

My eyes before adding any cosmetics

Yes I know I need to tweeze I'll get to that later lol




I made a mess with the mascara and didn't clean it up, but i promise i never go outside like that lol.


Overall I really like the mascara, I played around with it a few more times and got the hang of using the fibers to extend my lashes. I pencil I like too, i kind of wish it was longer though. It has a smudger tip on it that i like to use to clean up any mistakes i make(I cant get a little out of hand with the pencil). No more sparkly brows for me. 

1 comment:

  1. Cool review! The new Hard Candy line intrigued me as well but I didn't wanna spend money on it... Maybe I'll go try the mascara now tho.

    Love,
    mimi

    ReplyDelete