Thursday, June 16, 2011

FOTD#1

I am no makeup expert, nor do I claim to be one. Makeup is something I got into last summer and I've been having fun and experimenting with it every since. With that being said here is my first FOTD. This look was inspired by Phyrra's Italian Ice look. If you haven't read her blog check it out phyrra.net.

Eyes:
.Black Radiance Concealer Stick in Light
.lime green shadow made by me- lid, lower lash-line
.purple shadow made by me- crease, lower lash-line
.Sephora mono shadow in Bling Bling Style- browbone and highlight
.Sephora mono shadow in Choco Excess- to define brows
.L'oreal Hip Studio Secrets Metallic Duo in Platinum(black)- liner
.Maybelline Lash Stiletto in brownish black
.Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in blackest black
.Medusa's Makeup Eyeliner Seal

Face:
.Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream
.Black Radiance Concealer Stick in light
.Black Radiance Pressed Powder in Tawny Beige

Lips:
.Fashion Fair Lip Teasers in Tantalize






*sorry for the sideways pics I'm phone blogging right now

No comments:

Post a Comment