Tuesday, June 21, 2011

FOTD #2

I have no plans on doing anything today I just woke up and decided to throw on some makeup. This was also my first time using the Revlon Photoready concealer stick, I'll do a review on it later. So here it goes:

Eyes:
.Revlon Photoready Concealer Stick in Deep
.Sephora eyeshadow in Choco Excess-to define brows
.fifth pink in 120 pallet- lid, lower lash-line
.dark purple shadow made by me- outer third of the lid, lower lash-line, liner
.third brown in 120 pallet- highlight
.Maybelline Great Lash mascara in Blackest Black
.Maybelline Lash Stiletto in@ Darkest Brown

Face:
.Clean and Clear Finishes Pore Perfecting Moisturizer
.Black Radiance Color Perfect Oil Free Liquid Foundation in Tawny Beige
.light pink blush from sephora pallet
.Revlon Photoready Concealer Stick in Deep

Lips
.lipcolor made by me





2 comments:

  1. I love this look. The colour of the eyeliner is so vibrant! Purple def suits you :3

    Thanks so much for visiting & following! I'm def checking back on your site. I'd love to exchange links with you (:

    Love,
    mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Coya! Yay for link exchange :D I've added your link on my sidebar already.

    Love,
    mimi

    ReplyDelete