Thursday, September 6, 2012

D'eyeko pre-order

I will admit to being a shop-o-holic and I love the online asian shopping circuits such as zipia, g-market, rakuten, the editor's market and the various tawain auction sites. With that being said I LOVE to SPREE!!!! And I decided it would be fun to host a few sprees and group orders on my blog. For those of those of you who don't know what a spree is don't worry I'll explain. Sprees and group orders are meant to allow people to place smaller orders from sites that generally require larger minimum order quantities. Everyone places their order through the host (which in this case would be me) and after the orders are confirmed and paid for the host makes the official order and have the items shipped to his/her address. Once the host receives the order he/she compiles the individual orders and ships them to the buyer.

I wanted to kick off my sprees with eyelashes from D'eyeko. This isn't a traditional spree though, this will be more of a pre-order, a promotinal sale to kick off the sale of the brand on my web site. That's right I said it, after the pre-order the D'eyeko eyelashes will be officially for sale atwww.coyasbeautique.mysupadupa.com.


Terms and Conditions
  1. No payment = NO ORDER
  2. Order will be placed once the mqo goal is reached (4,000 lashes)
  3. Payments must be made 3 days upon receiving final confirmation email (may be made sooner)
  4. Payments must made through paypal to sucha_lady@ymail.com
  5. To order send an email with the order form listed below to sucha_lady@ymail.com
  6. Will not be responsible for wrong address given
  7. Will not be responsible for loss of regular post

Pricing
  1. 1-10 lashes = 3.59
  2. 11-20 lashes = 3.39
  3. 21-30 lashes = 3.19
  4. 31-40 lashes = 2.99
  5. 41-50 lashes = 2.79
  6. 51-60 lashes = 2.59
  7. 61-70 lashes = 2.39
  8. 71-80 lashes = 2.19
  9. 81-90 lashes = 1.99
  10. 91-100 lashes = 1.79
  11. 101+ lashes = .99
Shipping and Handling
$5.00 flat shipping fee + $0.10 per additional lash

Order Form
Name:
Email:
Address:

Lash Style:
Quantity:
 (lash style and quantity for each individual lash style)

Now on to the lashes!!!!







I will do a youtube video further showcasing the lashes.

No comments:

Post a Comment