Sunday, August 12, 2012

Update On Life

Wow I can't believe it's  is been almost a year since I've been on here. That absolutely terrible. Well soooo much has happened in this past year, so many big changes have occurred. So I think it's time for an update.

My son is a year old now, and he has grown in to quite the little monster. My daughter is heading off to school in the fall, meaning school shopping hauls!!!! She is quite the little fashionista. She has developed her own little style and everything she even picks out her own clothes now. I have created an etsy shop selling lipsticks and glosses, you can check it out  here!!! And I am currently in the process of relocating to Florida.

I wanted to keep this post brief, but I have loads of upcoming posts planned so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment